vBloc Therapy for weight loss may now be available to eligible veterans and their families at either a VA hospital or a provider of their choice!
vBloc Therapy is a leader in safety for weight loss. Delivered via a pacemaker-like neuroregulator device, vBloc Therapy blocks hunger signals between the brain and stomach, that can make you feel fuller longer and reduce the amount of food you want to eat. A small percentage of users (3.7%) had a device, implant/revision procedure or therapy related Serious Adverse Events including neuroregulator malfunction, pain at the neuroregulator site, vomiting, collapsed lung and gallbladder disease.
How It Works
Protects your Anatomy
- vBloc does not require you to alter your anatomy. In fact, vBloc allows you to keep your anatomy intact
- vBloc can be done as an outpatient procedure because it is minimally invasive leading to a quick recovery.
- vBloc is fully reversible
Serves your need for a Normal Lifestyle
- vBloc Therapy can be customized to best meet individual needs
- Doesn’t require you to make drastic changes to your food choices
Targets Fullness and Hunger
- vBloc works by blocking the signals from the brain and the stomach, which may make you feel full sooner and stay full longer
- This results in an average of 28% of excess weight loss at 12 months when used as prescribed
Mike *patient info
“Almost four years in, I have no regrets. vBloc has worked so great for me. I’m able to enjoy food. I know what it is to feel satisfied by it. My health has done a turnaround and I’m out there going dancing with my wife, getting out in my tugboat with the grandkids and learning how to have a healthy life without feeling like I’m depriving myself.”
Individual results may differ. Not all patients respond the same. Patient has received compensation for testimony.